1832-1850 - John Garnett Horsfall, wife Mary and two sons
1850-1855 - John Horsfall(jnr) and his brother William Horsfall
1855-1862 - John Taylor, tenant
1862-1885 - Frederick William Anderton (father) and his family
(House extensively enlarged)
1885-1898 - John Foster Anderton (son) and his family
1900-1913 - Mr ?? Rhodes, colliery proprietor
1913-1920 - Thought to have been a military base or hospital.
Purchased by Bradford Corporation sometime during this period.
1927-1928 - Used as preparatory school for Bradford Girls' Grammar School.
1928- ?? - Used by the Deaf School
1930's - Further Education classed held here
1940's - During second World War became known as Bolton Royd Higher Domestic Institute. Principal: Miss D. Tenant from 1941 to her retirement in 1963.
Deaf School used part of building for daytime classes.
1951 - Bolton Royd used solely for Further Education purposes. Annexe classrooms built.
1963 - Mrs E Whitehead, Principal (until 1967).
1964 - Designated Bolton Royd College of Further Education.
1967 - Head of Centre: Miss Elsie Foster (retired 1980)
1970's - Now called Bolton Royd Centre and part of the Department of Adult Education of Bradford College of Art & Technology.
1980's - The college becomes Bradford & Ilkley Community College and the Bolton Royd Centre is run by a local management team without a single head. A Crèche/Nursery is established.
1990's - New Art Gallery extension added.
2002 - Prefabricated classrooms/portakabins on east side removed.
2003 - New 3-storey classrooms/offices extension opened.